If you're looking for professional Mastering, and you like how our tracks sounds, don't hesitate to contact us. We have over a decade of experience as an engineers, djs and producers, and we have already worked for many well known artists and labels like Marcel Dettmann, Phil Kieran, Armada, Gabriel Ananda, Flashmob, Terranova, Argy, Roman Flugel, DJ Hell, Acid Pauli, Leveldva, Xique-Xique, Rodrigo Gallardo, Canson, Rapossa, Timboletti, Pipe & Pochet, Elfenberg, PHCK, Olaf Stuut, JOBE, International DeeJay Gigolo Records, Alle Farben, Stefan Biniak, Exploited Rec, Terence Fixmer, Moonbootica, Pablo Bolivar, Ryan Davis, Nils Hoffmann, Bebetta, Ultra Music, Warner, Pete Oak, Raffa FL, Sven Tasnadi, Tiger Stripes, Just Her, Martin Waslewski, Marc Poppcke, K-Paul, Ruff Stuff, Stereo Express, Antura Records, Echonomist and many more!! Examples of our work are available in the SoundCloud player.
We're a record label so we know that budgets of smaller artists and labels can be tight, and that's why we offer a reasonable price for our service:
- 10€ per track (companies)
- 10€ per track + 23% VAT (individual customers)
THE ENTIRE PROCESS IS REALLY SIMPLE
- send a note to info[at}exoticmastering[dot]com with all details (put 'Mastering' in the subject field)
- submit your audio file(s) via wetransfer or other free service. We prefer 24-bit or 16-bit wavs without dithering, -3dB. Please make sure to turn off all processing plugins on your master channel (Limiters, EQ's, Compressors etc). If your mixdown needs any corrections, we will let you know!
- Tips - How to prepare a multitrack mix for mastering
- usually Masterings are ready on the next business day, but when the workload is big, then it can take up to 3-4 days.
- preferred payment method: PayPal
- monthly invoices for regular customers (usually for labels with few orders per month)
- each conversion (Mp3, different bit depth): 1€
- SoundCloud preview: 1€ per track